We welcome you to our Live Cooking restaurant!
In view of recent developments and the newly announced government measures, Van der Valk Hotel Houten has closed the Live Cooking restaurant at least until January 1! We look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Vianen. Click here for Hotel Vianen.
Hotel Houten presents an extensive "Live Cooking" buffet every Saturday and Sunday from 17:00 on the 1st floor. On this 1st floor, Hotel Houten has a luxurious open kitchen where our kitchen team prepares your dishes à la minute.
The extensive island buffet consists of:
- Parade of various surprising starters such as carpaccio, crayfish, shrimps, salmon and ham with melon.
- Wok, you prepare your wok dish together with tenderloin dots, chicken or shrimp with wok vegetables such as paprika, bean sprouts and leeks.
- Extensive salad buffet with Greek salad, pasta salad, olives, mixed salads, cucumber, tomato, dressings, pine nuts and croutons.
- Grill buffet, where your steak, pork tenderloin, salmon, prawns and white fish are grilled for you à la minute.
- Warm dishes, from various continents including Italy, Asia, Africa and (South) America.
- A comprehensive children's corner where children can bake their own cookies under supervision.
- Extensive dessert buffet including crème brulée, panna cotta, chocolate mousse, fresh fruit, spekkoek and a delicious chocolate fountain. You also have the choice of a special variation of international cheeses.
"Live Cooking" includes beer / wine / soft drinks.